Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Me in Grazia







A while ago I attended Grazia's Blogger Masterclass, where bloggers Sabrina from afterdrk.com and Anna from nsmbl.com revealed their tips and tricks. It was a very inspiring day!
I knew photos where made but was still very surprised when I found myself in this weeks (big fashion) issue. It was pleasant surprise though! 

Oh, and for those who are interested: I was wearing a H&M floppy hat, an Only faux fur vest, a G-star long sleeve, H&M burgundy leather look leggings and Bullboxer booties. 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats girl :)
    You really deserved it :)
    I have browsed through couple of your posts and I really liked what I saw so I followed you :)
    Come check out my blog and if you like it you can follow me too on GFC or FB but you totaly don't have to :)
    Anyways, I'll be coming here more often. You have an amazing blog :)
    Greatings from Sarajevo <3
    Lejla <3
    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

    Btw. there's a giveaway on my blog so feel free to enter :)
    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/2013/02/giveaway-thboxescom.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proficiat!! Mag ook wel met zo'n leuke outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat leuk! Je ziet er ook geweldig uit ♡

    Ps: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a $80 Sheinside gift card on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jasmijn! I'm Alex and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog, Fashion is My Passion! If you could email me back at Alex.d(at)weddingtonway(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete